Are there any Kiwis lurking on this list?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 12:44:18 -0700 (PDT)
I know there is ONE because I had the pleasure of meeting her at Earthsong Eco
Neighborhood in Ranui, New Zealand 4 days ago.  (Hi there!  I know you are
reading this …!  Mis you guys already …)

I’m happily in NZ for 30 days until April 20th.

Whether you are lurking or not on this list and would be interested in a
visit/meeting with a resident of an American cohousing community — I’m your gal!

My friend, Tina, and I, toured Earthsong where we had a very yummy dinner w/
the neighbors, toured their lovely community (this part of NZ is in a temperate
climate so they have citrus fruit trees which i associate w/ Florida —
Earthsong is gardened in every inch w/ incredible fruit trees, flowers and …
experimental mini rice paddies!.  I gave a short presentation about Takoma
Village Cohousing where I live and a preview showing of my Resale slide show
(come to my Resale presentation Sunday June 2nd at the upcoming Coho
Conference.)

Since here l also met w/ Thom Gil of Cohaus here in Auckland.  Scheduled to
meet w/ the High Street Cohousing folks in Dunedin April 16/17.  Would love to
meet w/ more Kiwis whether you are thinking about cohousing, meeting or
building cohousing or any other collaborative community.  I will be in Auckland
today which is Monday, April 1st here.  Tuesday/Wednesday in Rototura, then to
Wellington.  South island sometime after that through April 20.  We leave out
of Christchurch on the 20th for the trip home (Boo-hoo).  So little time … so
much to learn about this vibrant country…

So email or call my NZ number:  64 27 280 2857  (country code and city code
included).

Hope to meet up w/ more cohousers here in NZ!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.  Steven
Wright