Re: Are there any Kiwis lurking on this list?
From: Chris Hansen (itschrishansengmail.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 06:46:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Ann and everyone
So glad you wrote and have connected with Kiwi CoHousers in Aotearoa/New
Zealand! I’ve been here for 13 years and at BCOHO for 3 1/2. I lived in two
intentional communities back in NZ; neither were CoHousing, but ran in many
similar ways. (The sane is true of Quaker Acres)
I responded in part because i’m at some stage in the future I’ve thought of
moving back home, and CoHousing would be an attractive option, so I’ve been
keeping an eye on what’s happening.
There is no doubt much more than my limited far-away research has
unearthed, so I’d be keen to hear from any other Kiwis here!
Warm regards from Vermont- where spring is just beginning to peep
Cheers
chris