Unit selection before pricing
From: Abe Ross (cohoyotegmail.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 13:35:16 -0800 (PST)
At Treehouse Ecohousing Village, in Nova Scotia, we are contemplating unit
selection before final unit prices are arrived at.  I have reviewed most of the
unit selection postings on Cohousing_L  and see that while there is anxiety
beforehand about selection, it seems to be a non-issue when actual selection is
made.  I also find several different ways of actually making the unit
selections. However, I can find no mention of whether or not prices were
available at the time of unit selection.  I would appreciate knowing if prices
were available when your cohousing community members made their unit
selections. If they were not available, did that influence the unit selection
process and what longer term implications (if any) were there when prices
became available, e.g., what was done if a household found that it could not
afford the unit selected?

Abe Ross
cohoyote [at] gmail.com
Treehouse Village Ecohousing