Covid protocols
From: Julia Dodge (dodgejtelus.net)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 09:16:54 -0800 (PST)
Our village , pre-pandemic, enjoyed community meals, social gatherings, and
meeting spaces in our Common House. Now it is used only for accessing mailboxes
and laundry facilities. Masks and enhanced cleaning is mandatory while in the
building.
I realize we must all adhere closely to our respective government restrictions,
but I’m tasked with drafting policy and am curious as to what others are doing
to keep your common- use areas clean and people safe.
We are a self-managed community.