Re: Covid protocols
From: Martie Weatherly (mhweatherlyearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 06:45:53 -0800 (PST)
We at Liberty Village in Maryland are hardly using our common house at all. We
have one renter and have rented 2 other rooms out to have the space useful. We
do have outside events at times. Our meetings are all by zoom.  I am sorry not
to have the connection that in-person meals and meetings bring but we feel we
have to be careful at this time.

Martie Weatherly

Health and Wellness Coach
Consensus Coach