Re: offensive language in the game
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 06:53:53 -0800 (PST)
> On Mar 9, 2021, at 8:17 AM, Elizabeth Magill <pastorlizm [at] gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> The guideline I'd offer is don't try to guess why people act the way
> they do. If someone is annoying you, describe what is annoying, rather
> than guessing what prompted it.

I agree if you want to change the person or change your reaction, but it is
also true that often there is no reason to change anything. Just relax and let
people be.

Rob Sandelin used to say, Don’t be bother others and don’t be bothered.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC