Re: offensive language in the game
From: Abe Ross (cohoyotegmail.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 10:25:55 -0800 (PST)
I am thinking that this is a very interesting conversation that might better be conducted in a zoom meeting where a) we can seek clarification about points and b) perhaps have a free exchange of ideas without being in a relatively public forum.  If such a conversation were organized I would like to take part.

Abe Ross
Treehouse Village Ecohousing
Bridgewater, NS
Canada

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created
them.

[Albert Einstein]