Re: associate members
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 07:26:09 -0700 (PDT)
Diana et al. - Thanks for your responses. Do Affilliates / Associates live in
your community or do they live elsewhere and participate in your community?

I'm also interested in learning how a community decides that an occasional
guest such as a boyfriend or girlfriend who stays overnight regularly becomes a
resident.

Are your associate / affiliate membership categories tied to household romantic
relationship status (do personfriends ever join as associates / affiliates to
'test drive' community life)

Thx
Alan O.

Alan O'Hashi
Get Up Off the Couch
www.alanohashi.com
www.getupoffthecouch.comCO: 303-910-5782 ....WY: 307-316-2113 ..NE:
402-327-1652 ....

    On Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 01:52:42 AM MDT, Diana Carroll <dianaecarroll