Sociocracy for Small Groups?
From: frances woolison (franceswoolisonhotmail.com)
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 07:43:47 -0700 (PDT)
We are a small, forming, coliving cooperative - 6-10 people, singles and
couples, who will be living as a family would under one roof in a very large
older home. Our private spaces will be our bedrooms, and we plan to share
nightly dinners. We will live our own separate lives, with no common industry,
but will self manage the upkeep of the home, and with a goal of building
caring, sharing relationships with one another. Would Sociocracy be a suitable
governance model for such a small community?

Sent from my iPad