Re: Ansul hood in the common house kitchen
From: Bryan Bowen (bryancaddispc.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 12:17:26 -0700 (PDT)
Generally it boils down to the mechanical code plans examiner or the fire
marshal. I think I have a copy of an interpretation from our local building
official justifying the use of a regular (non fire suppression hood) in our
co-ops and cohousing projects here in Boulder. I'll try to dig that up.
There was a code change several years ago that made this a more likely
interpretation.

- b

BRYAN BOWEN    |    PRINCIPAL   |    AIA   |    LEED AP

*caddis collaborative*
1510 Zamia Ave #103
Boulder, CO 80304
303 443 3629