Re: Ansul hood in the common house kitchen
From: Paul Harrington (pharringtonsouthhenry.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 13:53:29 -0700 (PDT)
This is a great example of how such issues are determined by the AHJ.
“Authority Having Jurisdiction”. It is usually the fire official and there are
many variables. Emails like Mark’s might give you some ideas but ultimately you
will have to work with the building and fire department that are approving your
plans.