Renting in Cohousing
From: Zev Paiss (zevpaissgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 09:32:12 -0700 (PDT)
Friends,

I realize I need to add a bit of clarity. The. Renter in this situation is
renting the lower level of a home we here the owners live in the rest of the
house. Most of the comments here are around requirements of potential renters.

What I was asking is if anyone has experienced residents who rent out a portion
of their home to someone who the residents do not want them to participate in
community activities. The renter in question would love to participate but are
being stopped or simply not informed by the resident owners due to privacy
issue for themselves.

Zev