Re: Renting in Cohousing
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 11:28:35 -0700 (PDT)
I simply can’t get my head around that. First, if privacy is so important
maybe you shouldn’t let someone else live in your house. Second, the idea
that someone is going to live somewhere but put their heads down and
pretend they don’t have neighbors is ludicrous. It’s like saying “you can
live here but not eat here”. Nonsensical.

Diana
Mosaic Commons