Re: Post COVID accessibility
From: Hafidha Sofia (hafidhaaogmail.com)
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 11:05:05 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, Allison! I am! And Hybrid models need to be considered absolutely. I am
committed and doing a lot of learning and experimenting on hybrid spaces...
would be interested to plug in with whomever can help that be a collective peer
learning and sharing project for cohousing communities across the continent /
globe. As I mentioned before I have a professional interest in this. I work for
an online (social) movement school that was on Zoom for years prior to the
pandemic; and our focus is centering care and access. I lead the tech support
trainings and development.

Would love to know who do I talk to, who can I work with to further access in
cohousing post pandemic?

Hafidha
Songaia Cohousing
Washington State, USA