Re: Affordable (Co)housing
From: Bob Leigh (bobleightwomeeps.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 19:37:07 -0700 (PDT)
In Cambridge MA, for the four units Philip mentioned, there's an income
test only at the time of purchase not periodically.  It's been 20 years
since those units were built and occupied.  That's plenty of time to
accumulate funds and invest in other real estate, no?

Bob Leigh
Cornerstone Village Cohousing
Cambridge MA