Re: Insurance
From: Bob Leigh (bobleightwomeeps.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 13:25:02 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Janey,

Will you already own the land when you begin to build on it?  If so, please
consider (and ask your lawyer) whether or not you might be liable for
occurrences involving the land.  For an outrageous example, what if an
intruder is injured while trespassing?  Maybe liability insurance is not so
ridiculous.

Bob Leigh
Cornerstone Village Cohousing
North Cambridge MA