Re: Cohousing, Communes, Community--Not for Profit! Please
From: gkvontob (gkvontobCOLBY.EDU)
Date: Wed, 25 May 94 13:25 CDT
>I think there's a real difference between "covenant" and "commitment" (even
>"serious commitment" -
>- Jim Slotta (rainy day in the Steel City)

I was browsing through the latest conversation -and just thought to add a
short tale of how different it is to be truly committed as compared to
merely involved.  Next time you see a breakfast of ham and eggs, please
observe:  the chicken was quite involved, but it was the pig who really was
committed to that breakfast!

a smile for a rainy day :-)

Grace K. Von Tobel
Kennebec Valley CoHousing