RE: Means and end
From: Racheli&John (jnpalmeattglobal.net)
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 12:30:07 -0700 (MST)
** Reply to note from "Jason Stirnaman" <j.stirnaman [at] gte.net> Sun, 11 Mar
2001 12:01:30 -0600
>From Racheli

Hi Jason,
You wrote:
> There are several Christian communities in the U.S. that I've heard of, but
> forgotten their names and locations.  There are some in Europe and New
> Zealand/Australia as well.  Overall, I don't know how they compare in number
> to "non-ideologically" driven projects, but I think they've been successful.
> Tom Sine, a Christian futurist who is also active in the Simple Living
> movement, mentions a few in his book "Mustard Seed vs. McWorld."

Yeah, I know that there are many communities of different types
and stripes, but I wondered specifically about those who identify
themselves as *cohousing* communities.

BTW, Can you say a little more about the book by Tom Sine? - The title
sounds intriguing...

Thanks,
R.