Re: Re: rituals
From: Michael D (ohanamdearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 18:12:01 -0700 (MST)
> using someone else's rituals wouldn't have any meaning, taken out of
> context.

However, hearing about others' rituals might inspire in some of us ideas for
something that would be meaningful for us.

Heart Song Community will eventually have rituals once we get going.  For
now our only one is to celebrate each others' birthdates, other special
dates, and holidays with each other in some way.

Namaste,
Michael
Heart Song Community
Santa Fe, NM