Re: Re: rituals
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesshome.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:36:01 -0700 (MST)
> Our problem right now, for example, is that we only have 60 chairs so we
> have to limit Thanksgiving. Our members also bring family and friends to
> celebrations.

> Sharon Villines

Interesting. We used to have Thanksgiving as a group, but it dropped off in
popularity after a few years. We find that we spend some holidays together,
and some are spent with family. After the first few years, the intense
desire to be together wanes. But it's not like we don't want to be together,
more like a relationship that naturally deepens and cools with age.

I'd hold off on buying more chairs.

On the orther hand, maybe you'll continue to have T-giving together. Who
knows?
--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing