RE: Re: rituals and events
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 18:11:02 -0700 (MST)
After being at Sharingwood for 11 years I have seen a number of rituals and
events come and go. And only a couple events that have stuck. Here are the
ones that lasted for us.

Solstice adult white elephant gift exchange. This is so fun I leave each
year with a sideache from laughing so hard. Some People work all year to
find that perfect,weird something to wrap up.

The Clothing exchange. Twice a year we all bring servicable but unworn or
unwanted clothing to the commonhouse. Loads of fun, perhaps more so for the
women, who seem to have better taste in clothing in our neighborhood.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood, Snohomish County, WA