Re: (From Liz Stevenson) [C-L]_refrigerators redux
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesshome.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 08:41:02 -0700 (MST)
I know whenever I say something like that, I'll find out the situation is
different-but I think it's true for the most part, anyway.

Use anything I post as you want, but I appreciate your asking first.

It sure seems to me that not being able to use a standard refrigerator is a
design flaw that should have been avoided. I'll be interested to see what
happens.

Liz