Re: Waiting Lists
From: Mac & Sandy Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 20:59:19 -0600 (MDT)
Just to clarify, Heartwood is an established neighborhood so we're working
on defining a waiting list for future buyers replacing one of our current
residents.  Our goal is to have a strong waiting list so that when someone's
ready to sell, they'll have an easy time finding a buyer willing to give
them a good price and the community will get a good new member.

Thanks,
Mac

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"Rebellion is a quick and easy way of standing out, as opposed to working
hard at becoming something special."

    - Laura Schlessinger