|Hiring an Architect||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Robert Arjet (robertarjet.net)|
|Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:27:46 -0700 (MST)|
Hello folks:Please excuse me if I'm asking an old question, but I don't seem to be able to turn up what I'm after in the Cohousing-L archives.
We (Central Austin Cohousing in TX) are in the process of hiring an architect for site design, and possibly other phases of the design process. I've read the section dealing with hiring professionals in "The Cohousing Handbook," and now I was wondering if any cohousers out there who was involved in hiring an architect could share what you've learned. Are there suggestions you would make for how to go about the process? Pitfalls to avoid? What about hiring an architect from within the group? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks, Robert Arjet Central Austin Cohousing http://www.austincohousing.org _______________________________________________ Cohousing-L mailing list Cohousing-L [at] cohousing.org Unsubscribe and other info: http://www.communityforum.net/mailman/listinfo/cohousing-l
- Re: guns and cigarettes, (continued)
Re: guns and cigarettes Kay Argyle, October 30 2002
- Re: [C-L] Mission Statements [was guns and cigarettes] Sharon Villines, October 30 2002
- Re: Mission Statements [was guns and cigarettes] Kay Argyle, October 31 2002
- RE: Mission and value statements: How to create one that has meaning Rob Sandelin, November 1 2002
- Re: guns and cigarettes Kay Argyle, October 30 2002
- Hiring an Architect Robert Arjet, October 31 2002
- RE: Hiring an Architect Casey Morrigan, October 31 2002
- Re: Hiring an Architect Kay Argyle, October 31 2002
- Re: Hiring an Architect Sharon Villines, October 31 2002
- Re: Hiring an Architect Sharon Villines, November 1 2002
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.