Re: This list
From: Art Gorski (agorskimac.com)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 08:06:01 -0700 (MST)

My 2 cents:

As a computer professional, my 2 cents:  ;-)

I'd like to see the list become more technologically up to date. As in
html, attachments, easy-to-access archives (yahoo's are the best). If it
doesn't, I see no reason not to join a list that does.

Styled html email with attachments prevents many people from reading your messages. It's a Bad Idea. We actively discourage it at work.

Oh, and by the way, Yahoo sells your soul to the Devil.  :-)

---
Art Gorski * Macintosh Integration Staff * Rice University * Houston, Texas