Re: [C-L]HTML and This list
From: donna ellis (donnasutralocal2global.org)
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 17:29:01 -0700 (MST)
Greetings,
I agree that HTML is difficult to deal with.  Aside from longer download
time for people with dial-ups, I find that when try to read my mail
off-line, as soon as I hit an HTML post, my computer wants to dial up again.
Really annoying.  Plus 'beacon' technology, used by Yahoo, is intrusive and
most folks don't know they're being 'beaconed' (basically, seeking
information without really cookie-ing you -- you can opt out if you use
yahoo).

Donna Ellis