Common House Design Book
From: Grace Kim (graceschemataworkshop.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 15:06:56 -0700 (PDT)
In 2006 I wrote a book (thesis document) that outlined the essentials in
designing a Cohousing Common House.

It is illustrated with almost 300 color photos of cohousing projects in
Denmark.

At the Cohousing Conference, a number of people expressed interest in
purchasing a copy so I've found a printer who can print it for a
reasonable cost.

I will sell them for $30 and if you want me to mail it to you, I will
charge you the shipping costs as well.

If you are interested I can send you a table of contents and a sample
page.

grace h kim aia, architect & cofounder

schemata workshop | empowering communities through architecture

1720 12th ave #3  seattle wa 98122  v 206 285 1589

www.schemataworkshop.com