Re: Common House Design Book
From: Kristin Wells (cbuilderddgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:49:26 -0700 (PDT)
Sign me up for one!

For those that haven't seen it, i'll vouch for it. Grace leant our group her
copy when we were doing our common house design and it was very informative and
helpful. I'm getting it now just to have in my 'cohousing library'. And as a
good reference for future projects (not necessarily just cohousing).