Re: Common House Design Book
From: Karen Scheer (karenmonkeyhouse.org)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 19:50:02 -0700 (PDT)
Would this be something useful for common house remodel projects?
-Karen Scheer
AShland Cohousing Community
AShland, Oregon

Kristin Wells wrote:
Sign me up for one!

For those that haven't seen it, i'll vouch for it. Grace leant our group her copy when we were doing our common house design and it was very informative and helpful. I'm getting it now just to have in my 'cohousing library'. And as a good reference for future projects (not necessarily just cohousing).