Re: divorce in cohousing
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 04:12:32 -0800 (PST)
Speaking as half of one of those now-divorced couples...  I think that that
sort of policy would put MORE stress on the couple, and definitely the
kid/s, even if it put less on the community somehow.

My ex (who some of you know) and I generally fail to serve on the same
teams, or participate strongly in the same discussions, and we try not to
let our stuff hit everyone else too hard.

I'd suggest strongly that if you need a community wide solution, you agree
to your community support / conflict resolution folks to help them find a
participation solution that works for them and for the community.

     - cat

Catya Belfer   -  www.catya.org
Cohousing in MA - www.mosaic-commons.org