Community Momentum
From: Chris ScottHanson (cscotthansonmac.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 11:20:13 -0800 (PST)
I think of this as a sort of community momentum…  including - communitarian
behaviors, decision-making process, shared meals, meetings, committees,
conflict resolution, etc.  Once some momentum on any one of these vectors is
established it takes substantially more effort to redirect it, changing its
course. If there isn't much momentum it's very easy to redirect it, and
establish a new direction.  This also means that if there isn't much momentum
in any one direction it may be hard to establish.

Chris ScottHanson
Fifth Street Commons <http://fifthstreetcommons.com/>
130 Fifth Street, C101
Langley, WA 98260