Re: Church Conversion Retrofit Cohousing Panel for National Conference in NC
From: Mary Ann Clark (drmaryann49mac.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 10:25:39 -0800 (PST)
But I repeat what I said earlier: If the future occupants are not part of the design
process, then the developer can still factor in a common house and market the project
as cohousing. But good luck to the households that buy in later, and live with the
developer’s vision, not their own.

Mary Ann here:
But isn't it true that everyone who joins the community after the founders has
to live with someone else's vision of what the community will be like?

Isn't also true that every new member changes the dynamics of the community, so
even the vision of the founders isn't stable?

Mary Ann, Manzanita Village where we're enjoying warm days and cool night -- sorry
those of you in the mid-west and further east.