Re: Church Conversion Retrofit Cohousing Panel for National Conference in NC
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 15:34:01 -0800 (PST)
We’re probably now splitting hairs, but … whether it’s a vacant lot, a church,
or an apartment building from the 1970s, very few properties in their
come-as-they-are condition will be ready-to-wear cohousing.  Somebody has to
design something.  My point is designing it together usually has advantages
over shopping around for somebody else’s idea of what’s ready to wear.

RPD