Re: still happening...........
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 12:30:26 -0700 (PDT)
"Skulk"?

Our first unit came on the market right when the real estate market crashed
in 08. Since then it's taken us nearly 7 years to sell all our units. Our
development entity is bankrupt and a lot of individuals lost a LOT of
money.

You can come lecture us about how we should have stood up to the banks
instead of "skulking" when it's YOUR money on the line, not ours.

Diana at Mosaic Commons