Re: Privacy for Introverts
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 05:25:38 -0700 (PDT)
Marilyn Seiler <marilynseiler
after deleting quoted digest.

restore subject line when replying.

I believe that the inside of my home is my private space.  However, we have
3-5 members who have moved in over the past one to two years that think we
should be able to provide privacy for them in their backyards.  They do not
believe that "not speaking" is enough.  They do not want to be able to be
*seen*.  This is now causing dissension and I am exploring options and
alternatives to privacy fences (which I abhor in community!!).  If you have
an further ideas, I am open.

We are a fully accessible, one level community with small back yards, four
homes attached in each building, as well as front yards that are our
"public space."  Thank you.

Marilyn Seiler