Re: Privacy for All & Neurodiversity
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 14:54:37 -0800 (PST)
> On Feb 25, 2016, at 3:28 PM, Tiffany Lee Brown <magdalen23 [at] gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> multiple chemical sensitivities. this also means that if you're wearing
> cologne, i'm going to step far away from you, especially when my illness is
> at its worst. we don't have many social signals to indicate this kind of
> stuff. we should.

We have residents with various sensitivities and have emphasized this since we
formed. I don’t think anyone here wears any kind of cologne. A young man who
started dating did for a short period.

We have a gas fireplace and rarely have candles. No animals in the CH.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC