Re: storage of important files
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 14:36:28 -0700 (PDT)
> On Oct 18, 2019, at 5:12 PM, Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah <welcome [at] olympus.net>
> wrote:
>
> If Dark Net hackers, or solar flares, or whatever, should wipe out all the
> "cloud" stuff, I'll still be able to put my hands on the Sewer System
> As-Built map when it's needed.

The problem is that once you have become accustomed to the search function, not
having it is a real pain. Searching 18 years of membership meeting notes for
decisions about LCEs is almost undoable. It takes less than a day online. The
trick is many copies, which is easy and takes very little room.

I was trying to find a book a few years ago and found myself wandering around
my unit wiggling my fingers to help me find it. It didn’t work — I was
unconsciously trying type and search online.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Washington DC

"Save Our Planet. It's the only one with chocolate."