Re: Commercial dishwasher
From: Kathy Tymoczko (kathy.tymoczkogmail.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 16:29:44 -0700 (PDT)
We have a CMA-180UC sanitizer which we bought in the fall of 2018 to
replace our almost 10-year-old Hobart sanitizer.  The Hobart should have
lasted much longer but someone several years before bought the wrong
chemical and it corroded the metal.  We were very happy with the Hobart
until it leaked due to corrosion, and we've been very happy with the CMA.

The CMA was less expensive than getting a new Hobart, and works pretty much
identically.  It takes about 20 minutes to warm up and does a tray in
around 2 minutes.  Way faster than a home dishwasher (the one I have in my
apartment takes 90 minutes for a cycle) and throughput is much greater.
When we have 20 or more people at a dinner, all the dishes, flatware,
glassware, cookware go through the sanitizer in maybe 30-45 minutes.  It's
not hard to use (take out the "done" tray, slide in the next tray, and push
the "wash" button).