Re: Clarification -- Commercial dishwasher
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 12:43:26 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 21, 2021, at 3:17 PM, Sharon Villines via Cohousing-L <cohousing-l [at]
cohousing.org> wrote:

>  Maybe a few times we had dishes left for anther run after the two were
> loaded but only because they were super large celebration dinners. 43
> households, and about 30 people at a meal?

Meaning we always have 43 households, and most often 20-30 people at a meal.

The large celebration are likely to be about 60 people.

Sharon
------
Sharon Villines, Washington, DC
"As long as you have two or fewer, your ducks are always in a row."  The Covert
Comic