Executive Board Minutes
From: Lyn Deardorff (lynpeachtreeoutlook.com)
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 08:28:36 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,
We are asking if you would share with us how you file/retain Executive Board
Meeting Minutes.  Given the confidentiality of these minutes, we are concerned
that we not only keep the minutes as required, but also protect them from
"public access:".  A lockable file cabinet has been mentioned, but I wonder if
that is secure enough given keys often move from one person to another.  A
keyholder might not be a member of the Board, for example.  Is there an
electronic way that is more secure but allow easy access as needed for Board
review?

Ideas will be much appreciated!

Lyn Deardorff
Sand River Co-Housing