Re: members leaving the community
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddessattbi.com)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:48:00 -0700 (MST)
We usually have a party or something like what Rob describes.

The first few people who moved out did not have any event, and it felt
wrong, so we decided to make it more formal, keeping their wishes in mind.

We have found that it is difficult to keep in touch with members who move
away. So, it really IS saying goodbye, even if we're in denial every single
time.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing