Re: Fifty Plus Cohousing + ?
From: racheli (rachelisonoracohousing.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:02:02 -0700 (MST)
Hi Howard,
I suppose your post is meant to exemplify/model how NOT to write an
inflamatory email :) ...

I'm not going to get into a talmudic debate with you about what I said or
didn't say and what it meant (or didn't), since it seems  to me to be a
waste of my time.

Regarding the use of the term "hostility": Yes, I stand by it. I do think
there are quite a few people in cohousing (as
well as out of it) with hostile attitudes towards children.
I used the terms because it reflects my thinking, not so as
to offend you or anyone.  Judging from some of the responses
I got (privately), there are others who agree with me.
Regardless of whether we are right or wrong, the perception
exists.  Perhaps it's even rooted in reality.
R.