|Architectural Review||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)|
|Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 05:28:22 -0800 (PST)|
On Jan 28, 2005, at 5:30 PM, <normangauss [at] charter.net> wrote:
If you interact with your neighbors, you begin to think in terms of whatmakes them happy, and along the way appreciate their point of view. Esthetics then begins to fade in importance and you can evolve into a feeling of "I can live with that".
But if this doesn't happen? What if some things are beyond the pale? Or sort of bit by bit the place starts looking like what Lynn describes at Rosewind?
And again, Lot development is totally different from attached buildings and apartments.
Sharon ----- Sharon Villines Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC http://www.takomavillage.org
- Re: Re: Architectural Review, (continued)
- Re: Re: Architectural Review Sharon Villines, January 28 2005
- Re: Re: Architectural Review - Changing Tastes normangauss, January 28 2005
- Architectural Review Sharon Villines, January 29 2005
- Re: Architectural Review Sharon Villines, January 30 2005
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.