RE: Re: Architectural Review - Changing Tastes
From: mark nichols (infothereallybig.com)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 15:30:01 -0800 (PST)
My friend Beaverchief from the Lummi Tribe in Washington State used to
say that when a person moves to the area (Seattle etc.) it takes them 15
years to understand the place.  They will first chop down the trees in
order to be comfortable.  In five years they will begin to feel that
something is missing.  In 15 they will plant trees.

Mark