Re: common house kitchen stove
From: Wayne Tyson (landrestcox.net)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 08:29:31 -0700 (PDT)
Good points. My own preferance is for tin-lined copper, especially for sauteeing smaller batches and cooking to order. Get the heaviest you can find. My favorite is a well-seasoned one I bought from a closed restaurant. Cast iron is best for slow-cooking, but the big ones can be really heavy.

WT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mariana Almeida" <missmgrrl [at] yahoo.com>