Re: common house kitchen stove
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 18:40:19 -0700 (PDT)
On Mar 20, 2013, at 2:02 PM, Mariana Almeida wrote:
> Here's my philosophy: For common use, purchase the most foolproof,
> easy-to-use, commonly- found version of any item.
>
> Here's why: In a shared environment where most people use the item
> infrequently and without looking at directions, you will want to pick the
> item carefully to be the easiest to use. So, I think that would be gas or
> electric stoves.

YES>!!!

-Liz
In Berlin MA where I made sugar on snow for the kids (of all ages) on a snow
day and almost had to give up and go home because I couldn't get the common
house stove on...

(Turns out there are FOUR switches that need to be on for the stove to work.
I'd only found three of those.)

www.mosaic-commons.org