Re: cohousing in semi-rural Minnesota near cities
From: joey5541research (mikejotoddcomcast.net)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:03:06 -0700 (PDT)
Amy, this sounds like an interesting venture.
Monterey Cohousing (in St. Louis Park MN) has a monthly newsletter we send out
to people who have attended our quarterly informational sessions on Cohousing,
and others who have subscribed. We've offered to list other communities that
are seeking members. Send your request to mholt952[@]gmail[.]com and he will
post it in the newsletter.
Also - we have an open house coming up this Thursday, April 18th - you might be
interested in coming. See our web site, MontereyCohousing.org
Joelyn Malone