Re: How Cohousing communities decide on new members
From: R Philip Dowds (rphilipdowdsme.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 16:22:53 -0700 (PDT)
I am thinking that my upstairs neighbor Bob and I are actually pretty much on
the same page.  Whether you are forming a club with nothing to sell, or selling
a housing product you’ve successfully created, nothing prevents you from
limiting membership or sales to people who can play the banjo.

Thanks,
RPD