Re: How Cohousing communities decide on new members
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 17:42:35 -0700 (PDT)
What about a banjo player who is member of Proud Boys and the NRA? If you’re
selling property can you refuse to sell to them?

Or, is it that now you just want left handed banjo pickers in your membership?
There might be some left handed banjo pickers in the Proud Boys and the NRA who
will want to join your membership.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Ex. Dir. & Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

When Isaac Newton stayed at home to avoid the 1665 Plague, he discovered the
Laws of Gravity, Optics, and he invented Calculus.

NOTE: I am switching back to: zabaldo [at] earthlink.net.  Many apologies!