Re: Types of conflict in cohousing -- did I miss any?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 07:18:26 -0800 (PST)
> On Jan 22, 2016, at 8:53 AM, Laura Fitch <lfitch [at] krausfitch.com> wrote:
>

> Did you include "the tragedy of the commons"  - not clear who should clean
> up the messes and fix broken things.

An interesting reminder about this — many people (not me) are afraid to change
things, even a mess, because they may do it wrong  or not supposed to do it.
They need permission and clear direction.

Estimates in the business literature are that 80% of people fall into this
category. They don’t take leadership.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines